Welcome to the site of the largest all British car show in Texas!
Save the Date for the 2016 Show
The 2016 show will be the last full weekend of September 23rd, 24th and 25th.
The 2015 Show is Now In the Books!
We’ll be posting the complete results soon on the Documents tab with a link her eand sending an email to let everyone know when they are ready. There are already some links to pictures on the Photos/Videos tab and more links will be posted soon. A complete list of winners is on the Documents tab and by clicking here: TXABCD 2015 Winners.
Be sure to take a look at our sponsors as they scroll across the page on the right and on the Sponsors tab. They make a lot of what we do possible.
The Open Door Preschool
The Texas All British Car Days supports the Open Door Preschool with donations from the proceeds of the show. We thank you and our sponsors for making this donation possible!
We’ve created a Facebook page and hashtag. Please join our group by clicking here or searching Facebook for Texas All British Car Days. Share any comments or photos you have with us. Tag all your posts to any social media with #TXABCD.
Highlights of the 2015 Event
- September 25, 26 and 27, 2015.
- Hospitality Suite at the host Hotel.
- Discounted Rooms at the host Hotel.
- Trip to Perissos Vineyards in Burnett for a wine tasting and light lunch.
- “Hairy Hairy Quite Contrary” Rallye on Saturday afternoon.
- Catered Fajita Dinner to be held in the Baca Center on Centennial Plaza in Round Rock after the Rallye.
- All British Car Show on Sunday at Centennial Plaza in Round Rock.
- A portion of the proceeds from show will be donated to The Open Door Preschool. You can find more information on The Open Door Preschool by clicking its name above.
- Live music by JoAnna Lee From noon until 2PM. See her on YouTube here.
- $25 Per Car Early Registration/$30 Per Car Regular Registration.
- Sunday Show is Free to public – Bring the Family!
- Awards Presented For All Car Classes.
- Door Prizes for Registrants.
- Club Basket Silent Auction – You don’t want to miss this!
- Food vendors
- See a detailed schedule by clicking here.