Welcome to the site of the largest all British car show in Texas!
Online registration and mail in forms are expected to be available mid or late August. Keep an eye on this site! We will announce here and to our email list when registration is open.
We received a lot of positive feedback about the location from 2014 show participants so we are again holding the Sunday car show at Centennial Park in Round Rock. The address is 201 S. Brown St, Round Rock TX 78664.
Click here for a map.
We have secured a block of rooms and special rates at
2201 South Mays
Round Rock, Texas,78664
Click here for Online Reservations
We have secured a second block of rooms at another hotel in Round Rock. Home2 Suites is just a 5 minute drive from Centennial Plaza where the show will be held on Sunday. Click the link below for more information or to make a reservation.
Home2 Suites by Hilton
1000 W. Louis Henna Blvd
Round Rock TX 78681
$119 – Queen w/sofa bed
$124.00 Two Queens
Click here to make online reservations.
New Location for the Saturday Night Dinner
We’ve arranged to have the Saturday night dinner at the Allen R Baca Center, right next to Centennial Plaza, the location of the Sunday car show. We have a 3,000 square foot room reserved and there is a parking garage available.
Highlights of the 2015 Event
- September 25, 26 and 27, 2015.
- Hospitality Suite at the host Hotel.
- Discounted Rooms at the host Hotel.
- Trip to Perissos Vineyards in Burnett for a wine tasting and light lunch.
- “Hairy Hairy Quite Contrary” Rallye on Saturday afternoon.
- Catered Fajita Dinner to be held in the Baca Center on Centennial Plaza in Round Rock after the Rallye.
- All British Car Show on Sunday at Centennial Plaza in Round Rock.
- A portion of the proceeds from show will be donated to The Open Door Preschool. You can find more information on The Open Door Preschool by clicking its name above.
- Live music by JoAnna Lee From noon until 2PM. See her on YouTube here.
- $25 Per Car Early Registration/$30 Per Car Regular Registration.
- Sunday Show is Free to public – Bring the Family!
- Awards Presented For All Car Classes.
- Door Prizes for Registrants.
- Club Basket Silent Auction – You don’t want to miss this!
- Food vendors
- See a detailed schedule by clicking here.